See litho quality from a digital press
Our digital press equipment can output a single sheet, just like your office printer—but the similarity ends there. Able to print on a very wide variety of substrates and to a sheet size of up to 13” x 40”, our digital press has very sophisticated finishing options like digital spot gloss, metallic ink options, and spot white. This enables us to produce some very high-end special print effects at digital press prices—there is very little setup required. We can also print in full colour with variable data—meaning every sheet can be different. This is ideal in direct mail applications.
Don’t sacrifice quality on your short runs. Get in touch with us to discuss your project and get a quote. We know we can make a positive impression.
The real benefit is in the quality of its output.
The digital press sheet is near indistinguishable from a litho sheet, and that means we can produce your project on the press that is most cost effective and not be concerned about any perceptible difference in quality or colour. This is ideal for reprints or split runs, and it means your job will be run on the equipment that is the most cost effective on a per unit basis, with no compromise.
Digital printing refers to methods of printing from a digital-based image directly to a variety of media. By directly translating your digital-based image onto a wide range of media, we eliminate the need for traditional plates. This means your file can be transformed into a remarkable print with minimal setup time. With digital printing, we save you valuable time and deliver outstanding results, tailored to your exact specifications.
Digital Printing Technology
Xerox Iridesse Digital Printing
- Print up to 40” x 13” to make a big impact and include more content on a single page
- 6 Colour Press Digital Press – eye-popping, cost-effective embellishments on even the shortest runs with ability to print Metallic Gold & Silver as well as Spot Gloss Coating
- Extremely high quality, comparable to litho printing
- Consistent quality regardless of the length of your run
- Consistency between versions (for example, large English jobs printed on a litho printing press compared to smaller French jobs printed digitally)
- Fast turnaround time without sacrificing quality
- Smaller runs of larger format jobs (up to 6 pages) without the added cost of litho
- Capable of printing on a wide range of substrates from lightweight paper to 18pt board, plastics & magnet
- More accurate spot colour matching to ensure brand integrity
Xerox 4112 Digital Printing Press
- Printable image area of 12.75” x 18.75”
- High speed monochrome printing
- Capable of printing on a wide range of substrates
- JDF compliant
Neopost AS950C Digital Envelope Printer
- Full colour envelope printing for short and medium runs
- Ability to print full colour variable graphics and text
- Ability to print full bleed envelopes up to 6 x 9 inches